Steps to Prepare Ultimate Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili

Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili.

Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, jamaican jerk beef chili. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have jamaican jerk beef chili using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili:

  1. {Take of ground beef.
  2. {Take of onion, minced.
  3. {Take of red bell pepper, minced.
  4. {Get of large cloves garlic, minced.
  5. {Get of minced jalapeño, or to taste.
  6. {Make ready of ginger powder.
  7. {Take of thyme.
  8. {Make ready of allspice.
  9. {Take of cinnamon.
  10. {Make ready of nutmeg.
  11. {Make ready of brown sugar.
  12. {Get of orange, juice & zest.
  13. {Prepare of lime, juice & zest.
  14. {Get of soy sauce.
  15. {Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
  16. {Get of beef broth.
  17. {Get of can diced tomatoes.
  18. {Make ready of kidney beans, rinsed & drained.
  19. {Make ready of Salt and pepper to taste.
  20. {Get of Optional Garnishes:.
  21. {Take of Shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
  22. {Get of Sour cream.
  23. {Prepare of Green onions.
  24. {Make ready of Coconut rice (Jasmine rice cooked in coconut milk, not water).
  25. {Make ready of Lime wedges.
  26. {Get of Fresh pineapple, diced.

Steps to make Jamaican Jerk Beef Chili:

  1. I like to mise en place my ingredients before I begin cooking; makes it easier, and less likely I'll forget something. Took me about 40 minutes to prep. I mince the onion, bell pepper and jalapeño (jarred) very small for better distribution in the chili. And because my sister and I don't care for the texture of tomatoes, I puree them with an immersion blender before adding..
  2. In large soup pot over medium-high heat, cook the hamburger and onion, breaking up the hamburger. When meat is no longer pink, stir in the bell pepper, garlic, and jalapeño. Let cook 5 minutes..
  3. Stir in remaining ingredients, mixing well. After 10 minutes, reduce heat to medium low. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes..
  4. Serve hot with desired garnishes..

So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jamaican jerk beef chili recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: