Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook

Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook.

Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded chicken and potatoes #mycookbook. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook is something that I've loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded chicken and potatoes #mycookbook using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook:

  1. {Get 1 lb of boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″).
  2. {Make ready 6-8 of medium skin on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes.
  3. {Get 1/3 c of olive oil.
  4. {Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
  5. {Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
  6. {Get 1 Tbsp of paprika.
  7. {Get 2 Tbsp of garlic powder.
  8. {Get 2 Tbsp of hot sauce (more depending on how hot you like it).
  9. {Prepare of Toppings.
  10. {Take 2 c of cheddar cheese (or blended cheese.).
  11. {Get 1 c of crumbled bacon.
  12. {Make ready 1 c of diced green onion.
  13. {Make ready of Add sour cream when Making plates.

Instructions to make Loaded Chicken and Potatoes #mycookbook:

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray. (I use a cookie sheet).
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce..
  3. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish...
  4. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
  5. Notes- I use 3 chicken breast and butterfly them then cube them up the same size of my potatoes. I’ve made this so many time, I just throw in all my seasons without Measuring, that’s what makes this recipe great you can make a lot of it or a smaller amount and not really worry about measurements as long as it gets all coated, and you can substitute seasoning for what you have on hand.(the paprika, helps brown the chicken and potatoes so don’t skip that one.).
  6. This is a great one sheet meal..
  7. How much I make- I use about half a bag of red potatoes and just 3 chicken breast and whatever bacon I have on hand, I feed 3 boys and myself with this so I make a lot of it, the way I make it won’t all fit in a baking dish. It will stick, so make sure you move it around. I make this as a main meal with nothing else, and I never have any left overs..

So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded chicken and potatoes #mycookbook recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: