Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️

BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️.

BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, biryani my 3rd love ♥️. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️ is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️ is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have biryani my 3rd love ♥️ using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️:

  1. {Make ready 1 of n half kg chicken.
  2. {Get 4 glass of rice.
  3. {Prepare 2,3 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
  4. {Prepare 2 tbs of red chilli powder.
  5. {Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
  6. {Get 2 tbs of Coriander powder.
  7. {Take 1 of n half tbsp Cumin powder.
  8. {Take 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
  9. {Prepare of Salt to taste.
  10. {Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
  11. {Take 1 cup of Fried onions.
  12. {Make ready 1 bunch of mint.
  13. {Make ready 1 bunch of fresh coriander.
  14. {Get 10-15 of green chillies.
  15. {Get 1,2 of lemon cut into thin slices.
  16. {Make ready 4,5 of Tomatoes.
  17. {Take 3 of n half serving spoon Oil.
  18. {Make ready 10,12 of aloo bukhary.
  19. {Take Half of tsp jaifal jawatri powder.
  20. {Prepare 2 tbsp of whole garam masala.
  21. {Get 2 glass of water.
  22. {Get 1 tbsp of Orange food colour.

Instructions to make BIRYANI my 3rd love ♥️:

  1. Pan main oil dalain n ginger garlic paste n chicken ko his sy fry kar lain.
  2. An is main 2 glass pani add kar dain n red chilli powder turmeric powder salt green chillies coriander powder n zeera powder chicken powder whole gram masala add kar ke boil any dain.
  3. Ab tomatoes ke slice lemon slices mint fresh coriander 1,2 green chillies garam masala jaifal jawatri ka powder aloo bukhara fried onions aik bowl main mix kar lain.
  4. Ab chicken main add kar dain mix Hara masala.
  5. Rice ko just 4 min boil kar lain n nikal lain half n baqi ko 6 min cook karain.
  6. Ab chicken ke uper orange colour dal dain n rice uper sy dal dain aik serving spoon oil dal dain Pehly 3 min cover kar ke Thodhi full heat par cook krna hi n phr cover ko utar kar 5 min cook kar ke phr low heat par 2 min dm dein dain cover kar ke.
  7. Side sy aahista aahista nikal. Kar Hlka sa mix krty jain n dish out kar lain biryani ready hi.
  8. .

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food biryani my 3rd love ♥️ recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: